Introducing our “Ricoh Interactive Whiteboards”
As a forward thinking company we like to keep on the very edge of new technology, therefore we have recently purchased two D5520 Ricoh Digital Whiteboards to assist with the streamlining of our business.
The whiteboards have an array of uses such as video conferencing in which offices can share the same screen and make notes live to other sites within the conference, fantastic for businesses that need to reduce costs and travel expenses getting employees to other branches just for an hours meeting. However, at Mayday we have decided to utilize the boards to our business which we share updates on our current installations and helps keep an up to date note on all our engineers in the field. The boards are shared from the office upstairs to the workshop downstairs ensuring everyone is kept up to date on the weeks events which is currently proving to be a massive success. With the 55″ 1080p screen we have a great visual platform for everyone to view the screen anywhere around the office and we can even email, download or print the notes we have placed on the board should we decide to make any changes. (There’s even an app that you can download the screen too!)
The Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard D5520 is an all-in-one collaboration hub. The 55-inch screen gives the team plenty of space to share their ideas, and it uses shadow sensing technology that enables precise document annotation. This whiteboard lets you easily and securely share files, and you can browse the web straight from the display.
- One-stop collaboration hub with precise document annotation capabilities
- Video conference-ready with built-in speakers and microphone, and can be enhanced with a high-performance Ricoh camera
- Integrates with Ricoh video conference services: UCS and UCS Advanced, and Skype™ for Business
- Designed for ease of use with a choice between a Ricoh or an OS free controller, allowing you to work the way that suits you best
- Includes a variety of connectivity options, including multiple USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity for smart devices
- Adding Ricoh Streamline NX enables secure card-based device access and allows you to email and print anything produced on the whiteboard
If you are interested in purchasing one of these fantastic pieces of kit, contact us today for a free, no obligation quote on: 01603 481995
Download product brochure: https://www.ricoh-chameleon.info/tridionBrochure.aspx?itemId=7298&brandID=6&languageISO=en-GB&dpiValue=72